Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!!

That's right, today is my birthday! So what am I doing to treat myself? I am not sure yet... I am hoping that my evening involves a good beer (or more than one) and a good dinner cooked by someone else. I am finally feeling better than I have over the course of the last 3 weeks... sore throat is almost gone, and my congestion seems to have left me. I think that this will be a good birthday.

I should let you know that while my birthday is a good reason to do a post, I have to let you know that I will be trying to take advantage of some guest posts for the next couple of weeks. I am having surgery and will not be able to drink beer for a couple of weeks. While I am not excited about this prospect, I am looking forward to being able to taste beer like it was the first time again, and can't wait to showcase some of my friends and family and their beer experiences.

If you want to volunteer your thoughts for a guest post I would be very grateful!  Feel free to email me if you are interested, sarah@hoppybeergirl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Roll