Thursday, September 20, 2012

Not a beer related post...

I apologize for taking a moment to talk about something that is of not-beer-related importance.

Last night, my daughter who is now three and fully under the influence of the Disney Princesses said something that made me so proud. She told me that she doesn't want to be a princess, she wants to be a doctor. She has always liked to pretend she is a doctor, and we always encourage her with whatever she is doing. I have been hearing for the past few months, how much she wants to be a princess when she grows up. I have tried to explain the marriage pool for becoming a princess is pretty slim, and she should set her sights on something a little more realistic.

Of course she is three, and her career aspirations are going to change as she grows up. I am just so happy that she has decided that "princess" might not be the best career goal... of course it will probably change when we get home tonight.

I think that we might have to make some beer tonight to show her science in action! What better way to secure her interest in science than explaining to her the fermentation process?

Any of you beer parents out there have any ideas?

On another note, we are moving the next two weeks, so I will hopefully have some beer stuff for you soon. as I need to move my beer fridge and it's contents to the new place, I am really afraid my beer might break.
Any suggestions on how to pack my beer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Roll