Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mother's Day Wish List 2013


Holy cow! (I love that exclamation) It is almost Mother’s Day! Because I am a sucker for tradition, I thought it was time that I get off my butt and write you my Mother’s Day wish list (this is the still valid list from last year)
First on my list is beer (did I mention that I can drink again!)
I love shopping on Lets Pour because they have some hard to find beers, and some great deals… SO if you were to go to Lets Pour, here is what I would like:

Dogfish Head Chateau Jiahu- I really love this beer


Okay who am I kidding? I will take any beer.

And take a look at this beautiful Homebrewing kit on Etsy!!


Of course, clothing is always a nice option

Especially if there are dinosaurs involved!

I will not say no to jewelry either


I hope that you have a great Mother’s Day, and wish you all the best. I look forward to spending my Mother’s Day putting in a new patio and drinking beer with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Roll