Friday, January 31, 2014

Planning a beer fest?

More exciting stuff (it sounds like I am exciting suddenly)!! I have joined up with Free Guitars for Future Stars to plan a beer fest to benefit their program. This program, can I say, is very awesome. Free Guitars for Future Stars has been working to fill a void that is left when schools have budget cuts, and cut their arts programs, namely their music programs. They are a group of truly caring, talented, and wonderful people, and now I am lucky enough to put my name with theirs!

So a beer fest... Where to begin? I am super excited. We have a bunch of ideas, and are starting to pick out the particulars of where and when. Do any of you have advice? Want to help? Words of encouragement?

Music and beer, seems like a partnership that was just meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Roll