Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I love beer lists

With my beloved husband's birthday just around the corner, and so many people putting together to-do lists for the return to school in the fall. I felt compelled to come up with a list of my own.

What sort of list should I make? A list of my favorite beers? Nah, already tried that.

What about a list of things to do before I turn thirty? Well that would be touch as I only have 2 years to get that done, and poor Blake can't participate in another two weeks.

A list of places I would like to visit? That list could be never ending, like my list of things I want to share with my daughter.

I think I have figured it out! The Thirty Beers I Need to Try.

Now, for some help... I have a few in mind, but I think that since I am still a novice in the beer world some assistance is needed. What beers do you think I HAVE to try? Send me your ideas, leave me comments on what you think I need to drink, that I haven't already tried. Once I have my MUST HAVE list complied, I will share.

PS. I am terribly indecisive about almost everything, so if I need help deciding between a few, I will ask you to be my tie breakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Roll