Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

This was designed by Mark, who did my logo as well.
So last week we had a poll rather than a quiz. The question was what sort of Hoppy Beer Girl stuff would you be interested in? We had an overwhelming win for Hoppy Beer Girl Pilsner glasses, followed closely by coasters and T-shirts, then Stickers. Apparently no one wants key chains... Fair enough. I am looking at getting some of the aforementioned items made, some will be give aways for quizzes, and I am contemplating making the pilsners and offering them for sale, as they are terribly expensive to have made. Tell me what you think. Did you see the contact me section at the bottom of the page? It's new... try it. I would love to hear from you.

This week is devoted to beer and food (what a wonderful pair!). You may have gone to a beer and food pairing, I know that bars around us offer bacon and beer tastings. You may cook with beer, you may just drink beer when you cook. Send me some of your favorite pairings for beer. Let me know what you like to cook with beer. I will share a few recipes next Wednesday, so help me out. If you don't have it, or don't want to scroll to the bottom of the page, you can email me at hoppybeergirl@gmail.com or find me on Facebook and message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Roll