Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Few of my Favorite Pictures


I was going back and forth all morning about what to write about today. I wanted to write about Easter, and how good beer can be a centerpiece to your Easter festivities, but I did that last year. Then I thought I would use a guest post to show off someone else’s talent. It was while I was going through my folder of ideas for the blog, and other random stuff that it hit me. I want to share my favorite pictures from the last year in blogging with you. Because you know, pictures are worth a thousand words… so this post must be worth several thousand words.
Jeni helping me spread the word at the US Beer Company


From one of my first posts, and one memorable beer

Our first official brewery tour for the blog at Two Brothers

A very memorable beer, I will accept donations in form of Theobroma

My awesome Grandpa showing us his beer

My dad and my daughter chilling

My super cool daughter

My beer experience in La Guardia

Christie at our Free Beer party

Amy and Justin At the Free Beer party

Rachel showing off her cool apron at the Free Beer Party

Tim from Small Town Brewery showing off his beer


Autumn's first beer... non alcoholic type

Bringing in my favorite season of the year

Jeni demonstrating the proper drinking technique from her guest post

Beer bike, from Jeni's guest post

Dan, being my super sexy model


Christie's biere de montreal

Jeni and Allison winning the beer picture contest


I discovered the power of Muppets and beer

Amy and Eric at the Chicago beer Festival

I look startled at the Chicago Beer Festival
So maybe the theme here is that my favorite part of beer blogging is the people... I love hanging out with my friends and family, sharing beer. I also love meeting new people because of our love for beer.

So whether you and I go back to 6th grade, or I have never ever met you before, send me an email or leave me a comment and let me know what your favorite part of the last year in blogging with me has been... or what you are looking forward to this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Roll