Thursday, October 13, 2011

So Busy!!

Things I wanted to do this week, but haven’t had time yet:
Write a good blog post, with good content
Vacuum
Catch up on my beer reading
Plan our beer-anniversary weekend
Watch Beer Documentaries
Prepare for 15th-fest this weekend
 Play tea party with my daughter
As you can see, writing a good blog post was at the top of my list for this week. Unfortunately, I have mid-terms Monday and Wednesday next week. As you may have figured, I prefer writing about beer to writing about Cultural Geography… because Cultural Geography isn’t nearly as fun or exciting as it sounded when I registered for the class. I feel terrible that I haven’t had the time to devote to my beer, or blogging that I would have liked the last two weeks or so, but I suppose that is the price I have to pay for trying to do it all.
We tried to have our beer night this past weekend, and by try I mean, we tried to stay up to have more than one beer each on a Friday night. We succeeded in one beer, and boy what a beer it was!
From Unibroue (in Quebec) Ephemere- Black Currant. Do you see this color?? It was gorgeous! It had a nice clean mouth feel, nothing lingering longer than you wanted. It was fruity (gasp! I like a fruit beer!) and slightly acidic, but you still can taste the hops and a little note of the yeast. This was so amazing that I was honestly sad when we finished it. If anyone is looking to bribe me with a beer, I will be adding this to the list of beers I accept in lieu of actual money.
They also have Ephemere in Apple!! I really think that I might have to try it…
What beer have you been trying?? Don’t forget to send me pictures of you and your beer. PLEASE!! Sarah@hoppybeergirl.com
Sorry for the brief post today… but like I said, I have mid-terms and a party to get ready for…

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Roll