Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Update on Moi

I realize I have been MIA for a few days... I have been busy, and have a final exam this week... Well this is what I have been up to.

We went up to Madison, WI to go to Midwest Horse Fair, and had a great time. Unfortunately we had to leave earlier than I wanted, so I didn't get to go to my favorite place for dinner in Madison, The Great Dane.
Madison Capital Building 

I have been trying to get my daughter over her fear of horses.

Autumn and Shaun
I have tasted several tasty beers, such as Full Circle by New Holland

Finally got to try the Christmas Ale from Bell's Brewing that I got for Christmas

And I even lucked out and my friends gave me some of there home-brew.

Clark's American Cream Ale
Then there is this, I helped my mom set up her own page and Etsy Store. You should check out her jewelry, it is pretty amazing. She also does custom pieces

The good news is, I only have two weeks of class left, and then I have the summer off from school. With only work, and a two year old to slow me down, I will be unstoppable (or so I tell myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Roll