Monday, July 18, 2011

Hoppy Beer update

Clearly I am still behind the ball this week. We had a party this Saturday and we were both so worn out afterwards that we decided to skip beer night. On a positive note, I had three people bring me beer to try on Saturday, so we have even more beer now!
Since there wasn't a post this weekend, I want to work extra hard this week to give you something to read. Sooo, here are some of the things that I have read this past week about beer....
A beer recipe that I am dying to try out (anyone want to have another BBQ at my house?) How can you say no to bacon and beer in any recipe?
Another one from Craft Beer.com ( Swear I read other stuff) for their Summer Movie and Beer Pairings, which I think is so much fun!
The artist in me loved looking at these new beer labels. One of the things I love the most about craft beer is the ingenious labels and names that they have...
Finally, in case you didn't know it by now, I am a dork about beer. This is an article about an upcoming movie about the craft beer culture in Colorado, and yes, I want to see it.
So there you have it. I hope you enjoy checking those out as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Roll