Monday, July 11, 2011

Just a short break

I know I have been MIA, no post in a week. It ‘s not because I don’t want to, I just have been very busy, and now that Blake is back to work full time (insert happy dance here) our weekend was a little more hectic than anticipated. Add to that the Epic Two-year-old birthday party that we have this Saturday, and it’s a wonder my head hasn’t exploded!
Anyways, here is my list of things to do for the blog for this week:
Write a beer review from Saturday’s beer (courtesy of Amy and Justin) and get pictures uploaded
Fix website to locate blog there and other fancy cool stuff (fingers crossed it works THIS time)
Mention the lack of emails from people… and the lack of giving away stickers
Plan our beer outing for next week (hopefully we can squeeze it in)
Highlight some cool beer news

As you see, I have a full agenda. I am not sure that I will get it all (or any of it) done this week. I think that I am safe in promising that I will at least have the Wednesday post this week for you all to enjoy.
Here is one thing off my list, check out this article (inspirational to me anyways) on Beer-centric Bed and Breakfasts. I can’t help but imagine my upcoming anniversary spent at one of these lovely retreats enjoying beer… what could be more romantic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Roll