Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Wednesday!!

Alright, I didn't forget to post the last week, I just didn't have time to... my daughter was sick and then of course, I got it. Throw in there a mixture of husband working extra long days and Saturday and it is a miracle that I have been able to find clothes for myself and my daughter...
Well, Did you like the review I did last week from of Bliss and Small Town Brewery? I know that I had a blast doing that, so much so that I am hoping that I can start going to beer tastings or brewery tours at least once a month.
So I suppose I have some catching up to do... Let's start by starting a new quiz for this week. As we can pretty safely assume, beer is one of the oldest and most popular beverage in the world. But my question is, what is the most popular beer in the world? Do you know? If you do (or if you are Google savvy enough to find out) let me know. Email me your answer(yes, we are trying that again) hoppybeergirl@gmail.com. And while you're at it, send me some beer suggestions and pictures of beer! I can't get enough of that stuff. I swear it only takes a few minutes and you will help put me over the edge with my overly enthusiastic beer hobby... and you have no idea about how enthusiastic I am about beer... or maybe you do by now.
I have discovered my new favorite quote:
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin alledgedly (though I can't find anything to say he did say it)
I couldn't agree more!!!
I am trying to secretly plan (DOH!) an anniversary get away for my fifth anniversary. I have perused articles on the best places to stay and things to do... but let's be honest, this is our fifth wedding anniversary and we will be having a nice romantic getaway, the only activity we will be interested in is obvious, we want to drink beer. Do you have any suggestions on a good beer getaway? Any brewery that needs to be visited by yours truly? Now you should know that my anniversary is in December so someplace on the beach would be sort of useless. Send me any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it!
This weekend there will be a beer night, there hasn't been in a while I know. We are going to the Renaissance Faire and then will be having beer. Would you believe that I have so much beer in my fridge I can probably do beer night for the next month without going to the store? It's true! I have some fantastic friends and family who just bring me beer to try and write about... I am so lucky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Roll