Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day four- MORE Beer Stories

I am almost there, the end is in sight! Here are the answers to my questions for today. Today, I want to emphasize that it doesn't matter what sort of beer you prefer (Karol likes MGD! And she isn't here to tell me to not pick on her).
So here we go, different colors are different people, and I am sorry if the color text doesn't show up well on mobile phones, you may need to go to a computer...


 Why do you drink beer?
It tastes yummy!
IT IS THE BEST THING TO DRINK WHEN I AM VERY THIRSTY – BESIDES WATER
The taste, it’s nice on a hot summer day (and even has minerals in it)
It's cold, tastes good, and can make your bad feelings go away. :P

Why do you like beer? 

It tastes yummy! ( am I repeating myself?)
 I LIKE THE FLAVOR OF DIFFERENT BEERS, SO I LIKE TO TRY DIFFERENT ONES, IT IS KIND OF LIKE CHOCOLATES
 It’s nice to drink with friends, and the variety of tastes

What was your first experience with a craft beer?
Being that I don’t know what a craft beer is I can’t really answer this question.
WELL, IT HAS BEEN QUITE AWHILE, SINCE I REALLY LIKE TO TRY NEW BEERS, ESPECIALLY WHEN I AM IN DIFFERENT AREA’S – I HAVE LIKED THE TASTE OF BEER FOR A LONG TIME, SO MY FIRST EXPERIENCE IS NOT “THE” MOST MEMORABLE – I THINK MAYBE IT WAS WITH MY DAD WHO ALSO LIKES DIFFERENT BEERS AND WAS A “BREWER” BACK IN THE DAY.
I honestly can’t remember.
If by craft beer you mean non-commercial beer then that would be "Stu-Brew" a porter made by Stuart Mitchell.

   What kinds of beers do you like?
– I am not really a beer sampler – I like one kind and usually stick with that
  I LIKE A LIGHTER TYPE BEER, NOT A “LITE” BEER, BUT FULL FLAVOR, I AM NOT A FAN OF DARK HEAVY BEERS.
Mainly Ales, I’m trying to learn to like Stouts and Porters
I like anything that isn't an IPA

   What do you want from your beer?
To always be there for me! J
I WANT A GREAT TASTING BEER – ONE THAT IS JUST DELICIOUS, BUT I WILL ORDER A DIFFERENT FLAVOR FOR MORE TASTES THAT WOULD APPEAL TO ME. 
Good taste (high alcohol volume isn’t bad either)
I always look for flavor, full bodied beers.

What does the term "craft beer" mean to you?
Please refer to question # 3
MADE BY SMALLER BREWERYS AND COMES FROM DIFFERENT AREAS, A BEER THAT YOU MAY ONLY GET IF YOU WERE IN THE STATE IT WAS BREWED.
I take it as a unique beer. I may not like the way it tastes but I can appreciate that it wasn’t mass produced in a giant factory.
See the answer to question 3.

Thank you to everyone who has sent me their responses!! I really appreciate it! In this post we have answers from Karol, Michelle, Kaeleen, and Justin.  Monday I failed to mention the responses were from my dad and Kate. Thank you all!! I really can't express how lucky I am to have friends and family who support me in what I would have thought would have cause more of a ruckus (You want to write a blog? About BEER??)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Roll