Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mini Beer post

This doesn't count as a real blog post. This is just a means for me to brag about all the beer I just bought. So, I am calling it my mini-post.
I am so excited about all the beer we got! Feel free to think that my romantic evening out with my husband to Binny's Beverage Depot is not that romantic if you wish. To me going beer shopping, sans child, with my husband is equivalent to going to the toy store as a child with a handful of gift cards, and then out to dinner. I should say that we did exhibit a little self control while we were out (we put one bottle back before checking out).
Enough of that, here is the long list of what we got:
Capital Mai Bock (love Madison beer, it reminds me of my cousin who I love)
Sam Adams New World Tripel (can't wait for this!!)
Finch's Cut Throat Pale Ale
Avery The Reverend
Slumbrew My Better Half
De Glazen Toren Saison
AND Binny's build your own six pack!! (I have to leave some mystery in this so you have to wait to see what those six were)
It was a fantastic adventure, though I always get weird looks from the men in the beer aisle when they see me jump up and down in front of the beer like a little kid. Don't they know I am holding the squeal of excitement in?? At least I didn't skip into the store, I just sang my "beer, beer, buying beer" song quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Roll