Wednesday, June 8, 2011

They Call it a Beer Revolution

... I don't care what they call it, it tastes good!
Last week's quiz, Which country has the highest beer consumption per capita in the world, had a 50/50 split between Germany and the Czech Republic, so whoever picked the Germans, sorry, you were wrong (shocked I know). The Czech Republic has the highest amount of beer consumed per capita of any country, as demonstrated by fancy graph on wikipedia. Surprisingly, Ireland comes in second and Germany is in third place, sort of ruins the idea behind the movie Beerfest, I know.

Please remember to take the weekly quiz/poll, I get really excited when I see people have taken it, and I think it is fun. But if you don't take it, I won't make it anymore...

This week is a little bit of American Beer history, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Roll